PLEASE NOTE: This will NOT affect the passwords used for those who log in to the portal using an SSO method (such as Facebook, Gmail, or OneLogin).
1. Go to your school’s portal site.
2. Either click or tap the Forgot Password? link on the login screen.
3. Enter the email address you use for the portal, and click the Reset Password button. This will send a reset link to your email address.
4. Check your email inbox for the reset email from the portal, including your spam or junk folders.
5. The email address that you use must be the main email that the school has registered for you on its Management Information System.
6. Click the link within the email, and you will be redirected to the portal login page where you will need to enter and confirm your new password.
7. Your new password must follow the following criteria:
- One special or numeric character (e.g., 0-9, !$*&, etc.)
- At least eight characters long
- One alphabetical character
8. Click the Change Password button to save the changes. You will then be able to log in with your new password.