My School Portal is expanding their development team and requires a developer to join the team, working within an established group of developers.
We are looking for an individual who can tackle all stages of the development lifecycle – from discussing requirements, planning and design, through to the build and deployment.
We are looking for the following expertise:
- Strong experience of server-side development using Node.js, MySQL, Docker and Strong experience of RESTful web service APIs.
- Experience of software design and development.
- Experience with unit and integration testing.
- Mentality of a start-up employee ensuring to complete get tasks started and running quickly.
Other skills that would be advantageous but not necessary:
- Programming experience in Java, C++ or C.
- Experience of programming with node.
- Experience of Amazon Web Services.
- Experience of Apache Tomcat.
- Experience of the CFML programming language.
- Experience with MySQL or MS-SQL.
- Experience of Git, Mercurial or similar source control system.
- Experience of Bamboo or similar CI server.
Salary: negotiable for the right candidate.
The role will be based at our office near Dartford, Kent and is a full-time position.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 08.30 to 17.00.
Due to our location, your own transport is essential.
Position available immediately.
Please send your C.V. and example URLs of your past work with your application to email@example.com
At the interview stage, we would expect candidates to show us examples of previous projects to enable us to ascertain their experience, depth of skills and encourage mutually beneficial discussions.