This position is ideally suited to someone with an inquisitive nature, as a company we have the pleasure of interacting with the world’s top independent schools and their senior management personnel. You would be joining a rapidly growing company and would be part of the existing new business team.
Who we are?
My School Portal (www.myschoolportal.co.uk) is a market-leading software as a service (SaaS) product. Our mission is to improve the user experience when accessing school information, by aggregating all of the data from around school into one single view we improve the users information consumption and engagement.
Located in Kent England ten minutes from the Dartford Crossing and Bluewater Shopping Centre we are based in a converted granary with views over surrounding fields.
Who are we looking for?
Due to the success of My School Portal both here in the UK and across the globe, we are now recruiting for a researcher to work alongside our business development team.
As a team, we enjoy a range of responsibilities while working closely with colleagues on opportunities from inception to completion. In addition to digital research, this role includes attending briefings, identifying and assessing opportunities, regular data analysis and conference calls, highlighting potential business development opportunities and where applicable booking presentations.
- Work closely with leading UK and international independent schools
- Have a large degree of autonomy and responsibility
- Progress your career and be a valued member of our team
- Have your input and ideas listened to and put into practice
- Make a difference within the education sector
- Work flexibly
Above all, you get to learn and develop your skills alongside colleagues who are extremely passionate about our products.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Strong understanding of web applications
Ability to organise and control your own time and tasks
Personal Attributes that are essential include:
- Good communications skills, diplomacy
- Interpersonal sensitivity, ability to develop relationships with schools
- Very organised, a good planner and motivated
- Passionate about web technology and eager to learn
- Flexible, tenacious, positive attitude
Location for the role:
- We are flexible regarding location, you will have the option to be based either in our Kent office, your home office or a mixture of both.
- Usual working hours are: Monday – Friday, 08.30 – 17.00, but flexibility is required
- 20 days annual leave + public holidays or proportional dependent on full time or term time (rising after 3 years of service)
- Own transport essential
- Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
If you are looking to make an impact within an organisation that prides itself on recognising and developing its talent whilst allowing material flexibility around working frameworks, then we are the company for you.