Request a Password for your Portal Account
To request a password for your My School Portal account, please follow the steps below:
- Go to your school’s portal in your preferred browser (The URL for your school’s portal will be provided by the school).
- Select the ‘Forgot your password?’ link below the Email and Password fields. (Please note, if this section is not displaying on your login page, you may have a single sign-on option instead to log in with instead. If you are having trouble using the single sign-on please report this to the school.)
- Once on the Forgotten Password page, please enter your email address and then press the ‘Reset Password’ button.
- You will now be taken back to the login page. Password reset instructions have been sent to the email address provided.
- Now proceed to your email client where you view your emails (Gmail, Yahoo, etc).
- Please find the email in your inbox. If you do not see this email in your inbox please check your spam / junk mail folder as it might have ended up there.
- Once the email has been found, click the link to set your password. If the email doesn’t have a link and states the email address was not found, please find guidance in the section below on the next steps.
- You will be taken to a new page where you can set your new password. Press the ‘Change Password’ button to confirm the new password and you will then be taken back to the login page.
- Now use your new credentials to log in to your portal account.
When your Email Address is not found
If you receive the email below after requesting a password we would advise that you raise this with your school. Please provide them with the email address you used to request a password as this must match the email address that is in their systems, which we also use to determine access to your school’s portal.